Me and my angels

Me and my angels

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy Life

School, work, school, work, school, work..... basically why I haven't written anything in a while. Although, I've thought for the last week about getting on here, but I still haven't. Life just gets so crazy and then when I want to write I ramble!!!

I swear though, I feel like my family can't catch a freaking break!!! Awgh, everytime I turn around someone is getting sick or hit with bad news. I mean really, really, really???? Then, I know I should think "really" and all the other thoughts going through my OCD brain bc I know there is a reason for everything and I need to rely on my Faith and God, but honestly sometimes it's just so hard. Yet, if I didn't have faith or God, then man would I be in a looney bin! I just don't see how non-Christians survive this crazy world. I struggle and I have a Solid Rock to stand on!


Anyway, please pray for my family and all the sickness and catastrophes that seem to be thrown our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment