Me and my angels

Me and my angels

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boredom

Ok, I'm bored so I'm going to probably be writing nonsense! Why am I bored? It's Saturday night I'm watching football, but I really could care less about either team playing. I had a productive day though. I hung some pictures in my room, worked on work and on class stuff. My granny and I went to Cleveland shopping and to eat, then I went and spent some time with my mamaw. Some days I wish I were multiple people so I could just be at both home or whatever I want/need to do, then at my mamaws and also at my grannys house; but I'm not, so gotta do what I can do.
I haven't really talked to my brother or sister in a while. I think I may have talked to them once in the past week or two for a split second and it was bc they were wanting something. Always wanting..... :) Glad I'm needed so much!!! hahahaha. No, I know we all are busy with our own little lives. Working, kids, spouses... oh wait, that's them, not me :)
I'm sure missing my little munchkins. I'm going to have to make a weekend trip soon if the weather will cooperate.... but then who's house do I go to first, then when will I be able to go back to go to the other one's house. Oh, again I need to be multiple people.

No comments:

Post a Comment