Me and my angels

Me and my angels

Saturday, January 29, 2011

work, class, kiddos, and moving on.....

Finally a full week back at work from Christmas and "the snow." haha. It's been a great week at work. I absolutely love my job! There are so many changes coming with our transition into the elementary schools, but I'm very excited about it. I'm even more excited that I'm going to be at CITY PARK!!!!
A full week back at work and I started my night class at UTC. I'm really going to enjoy this class I do believe. The projects that we do in class I will be able to use in my classroom, which is super exciting! My online class is going pretty well also. Now in a few weeks when we get into all the projects and I get more busy, I might be ready to pull my hair out :)

I decided at work this week that I should start a blog of all my kiddos sayings. They absolutely crack me up. Most of the time it's at the lunch table. Their minds must go wild when they sit down for lunch because you never know what they are going to say. This past week they've been singing. Two days one student was singing "fireworks," then another student said "that's Katy Perry." Oh they are four/five!!! Then yesterday one student said, "Michael Jackson can dance more than Justin Bieber," then he proceeded to sing Beat It!!! While another student told me she knew how Michael Jackson died. Oh my!!! My kiddos.

Well in other news, the hunt is on. I'm going to finally attempt to get my OWN place. Scary huh? But I think it's time. I'm about to turn 32 and think it's time I move out of the parents house. It will be a tight squeeze, but if I can find a place at the right price, I should be able to get by. Hoping no emergencies :) So we'll see. I've been praying about it and leaving it in God's hands. Whatever His will is will happen.

Signing off for now....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck with house hunting but it will be so exciting when you find the right place

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, it's probably still a few months down the road, but i'm excited to get the process started.

    ReplyDelete