Me and my angels

Me and my angels

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Survived the Snow



Wow, a week off work, who would have ever thought that would happen in the Athens City School Systems. The 9 inches of snow was beautiful, but I about went stir crazy not being able to get out. My mom and I did make snow cream and I wondered about outside. Thought about going sledding, but that never happened.
An entire week I could have made an entire months worth of lesson plans, got ahead on class work with my master's, but did I? No, however, I did work a little bit on all of it.
Finally on Friday my good friend Jamie and her little girl came and picked me up and off to Target and Starbucks we went! It was nice to be able to get out and especially with a friend.
Now I'm ready to get busy with all my work and school stuff! Fun times in my life ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment