Me and my angels

Me and my angels

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Me just me....

I had my last observation this week at work and it went wonderful. Now I am working on finishing up my tenure paperwork and at the end of this school year will be tenured and my professional teaching license will be applied for!!! No more "Apprentice" license! This is very exciting.
My classes for my Master's degree are going very well. I'm very proud of myself for continuing my education. I've been able to balance work and school a lot better than I thought I would be able too. I hope it continues that way as we transition to move into the elementary schools this new year.
Starting to think/pray about getting my own place. I know things will work in God's timing, I just have to keep the faith, I just don't know if I'm going to be able to keep the patience! I'm finally taking the time to look at me and what I want and my future. I've spent so much of the past few years worried about everyone around me and trying to "be there" for everyone, and doing what everyone wants but I just can't, I can only do so much. Learning to look out for my interests and me for once.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you AMy! That has always been my problem too, I was always trying to please everyone. Now that I have a son, he is the only one that I am concerned about. I probably should do a better job of taking care of myself but he is worth it.
    How exciting if you get your own place! It will work out if that is what you want.

    ReplyDelete